The TLS4 Automatic Tank Gauge and Environmental Protection System provides comprehensive fuel site data for advanced fuel asset management. Combining industry leading algorithms with enhanced security, real-time notification, and anywhere, anytime access, the TLS4 keeps your site running and profitable.
Maintain control of your fuelling operations using the automated variance control, leak detection and site management solutions of the TLS4 automatic tank gauge to always know the status of your business.
AccuChart™ industry leading automatic calibration ensures best possible data for accurate wet stock management. Third party approved leak detection gives peace of mind that tanks are tight. Remote connectivity on the TLS4 automatic tank gauge allows access to information at all times, from anywhere.
Operate at peak efficiency with the TLS4 monitoring system, managing risk, limiting liability and reducing inventory shortages and site downtime.
Gilbarco Veeder-Root automatic tank gauges are the high quality wet stock management solutions with a long history of reliability and precision. Our products help achieve results that matter and the protection your business deserves.
- Enhanced performance – The TLS4 combines proven inventory management and leak detection features into a truly scalable system with unprecedented ease of use and accessibility
- Future Ready – together with the TLS-450PLUS, the TLS-4xx family is the next generation Tank Monitoring and Environmental Protection platform that fuel storage facility operators can rely on for many years to come
- Web-enabled remote connectivity – monitor your site performance, receive real-time alerts, and access compliance data via web-enabled devices – anytime, anywhere
- Faster problem resolution – diagnose and troubleshoot issues remotely to understand ongoing situations better and avoid unnecessary dispatch
- Improve site staff efficiency – context sensitive HELP function accelerates operator user competence and staff training; pre-program Customised Alarm alerts to provide scenario-specific information to predetermined individuals.
- Workflow Wizard – streamlines system setup and ensures nothing is overlooked for optimal system performance
- Data protection – store up to 3 years of data and protect it from power outages, battery replacements or software upgrades
- Security controls – switched Ethernet networks, customised user access, and Secure Socket Layer (SSL) web protection to keep your network safe
- Remote software download – easy access to software updates without technician visits
- Insite360 Ready – built in Data Logger functionality means you can easily maximise the value of your investment through Gilbarco Veeder-Root’s managed service portfolio
- Maximum Tank Probes: Up to 12 Mag Plus or Mag-FLEX probes (can be mixed)
- Intrinsically Safe Probe / Sensor Inputs: 12
- Sensors: Up to 12 of any one type (excludes PLLD)
- Relays / External Inputs: 2 Relays, 1 External Input (built-in)
- Communication ports built-in:
- 2 serial ports, RS232 / RS485 (2-wire) configurable
- 3 Ethernet (2 share IP)
- 2 USB
- SLD Static Tank Testing: Standard with Mag 1 / Mag 2 probes in underground tanks
- CSLD Statistical Tank Testing: Optional with Mag 1 / Mag 2 probes in underground tanks
- AccuChart™ Automatic Calibration with Advanced Diagnostics: Optional
- BIR Business Inventory Reconciliation: Optional
- Delivery Variance Reporting: Optional
- HRM Hourly Reconciliation Monitoring: Optional
- Data Storage & Available Reports: Up to 3 Years
- Network Printing
- No Display Console Version: Optional
- Email: Built-in
- Data Logger Functionality (Insite360): Built-in
- Remote Software Download: Yes (requires console registration)
- Density Monitoring: Yes (requires Mag Plus Density Probes & Float Kits)
- Phase Separation: Yes, with Phase-Two 4” floats
- Storage Temperature Range: -40°C to 70°C
- Operating Temperature Range: 0°C to 40°C
- New features for later in 2015:
- TSL Timed Sudden Loss detection: Optional
- VR2 Vapour Recovery Alarm Monitoring: Optional
- IFSF over TCP/IP
- IFSF LON (estimated availability early 2016)