Frontier Europe is Gilbarco Veeder-Root’s single and twin dispenser for retail applications. Designed and developed to meet the changing priorities of our customers, the Frontier Europe demonstrates Gilbarco Veeder-Root’s commitment to designing products that meet and exceed customer expectations.
Features include quality construction and a robust structure for optimum strength; complete flexibility with different flow rates and hose configurations; bio-fuels and ethanol compatibility; as well as a secure, proprietary interface and meter encoder for additional security. Ultimately, the Frontier dispenser has been designed to offer a superior customer experience.
- Designed and manufactured in Germany.
- Quality construction with a robust structure for optimum strength.
- Powder coated with galvanised steel metal panels.
- Best in class components along with Elaflex hoses and nozzles.
- Offers different flow rates, speed select button and different hose configurations.
- Proven state of the art electronics support all leading communication protocols.
- Compatible with most fleet management systems.
- Offers ATC, VR, EVR, Ultra High Flow, Biofuels and satellite connection.
Value for Money:
- Offers a secure, proprietary interface and meter encoder for additional security.
- Ergonomic hose management.
- Superior integrated and backlit display for a better end user experience.
- Ease of maintenance and handling.
- Low total cost of ownership.
- 1 or 2 Grade with up to 4 hoses and 4 displays (2 fuelling positions)
- Combi LCD displays with LED and dedicated PPUs
- 790 (W) x 1520 (H) x 560 (D) x 2214 (L) mm
- -20°C to 40°C (up to -40°C)
- Gilbarco Veeder-Root C+ Piston meter with electronic calibration
- Gilbarco Veeder-Root global pumping unit
- Petrol, Diesel, E15 and Biodiesel (100%)
- 40 lpm
- Powder coated galvanised steel
- High flow (70 lpm) and ultra high flow (120 lpm)
- 40/70 speed select button
- Low temperature hose and nozzles
- Optional heater for below -20°C
- Stainless steel hose mast
- Stainless steel front panels
- Special colours
- Base frame/leakage plate
- Enhanced corrosion protection
- Explosion proof junction box
- 10 button cash and volume preset keypad
- Vapour recovery and monitoring
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Satellite connection for ultra high flow models
- Nozzle boot locks
- 7 digit electro mechanical non-resettable totalisers
- Volume display for commercial sites