Gilbarco Australia Pty Ltd has in excess of 75 years experience in providing the Petroleum and a wide variety of clients with site specific solutions.
Gilbarco offers a one stop shop for design, manufacture, installation and ongoing service tailored to meet the requirements os each individual client.
To enhance these areas Gilbarco has in place a Quality Management System based on the requirements of AS/NZS ISO9001:2000 Quality systems for design/development, production, installation and servicing to manage quality throughout the company operation.
All Gilbarco personnel are extensively trained in both the technical and safety aspects of the petroleum industry and aa work is closely monitored.
Gilbarco in conjunction with other industry specialists can offer site environmental services covering assessment, reporting, remediation ans site closures. This work is conducted under the supervision of senior environmental scientists to ensure quality and effective results.
Area of Operation
Gilbarco has service staff based throughout Australia and has the ability to work in remote locations.
- Mechanical - Includes supply and installation of tanks, pumps, equipment, fabrication of specialist reticulation piping systems for metering and lubrication facilities, commissioning of site and certification of equipment. We can provide ongoing preventative and breakdown maintenance service through an extensive national network of field personnel.
- Workshop Repairs - Fully trained staff are able to repair equipment, extending the life of your products.
- Tank & Line Testing - Perform testing on storage tanks and pipelines using accurate, reliable and fully field-tested procedures.
- Decommissioning - From start to finish in a professional and safe manner according to all relevant statutory requirements.
- SIRA - Statistical Inventory Reconciliation Analysis is a Trend-based analysis which records movement in the daily data and reconciles to reflect any unaccounted for changes. Data is collected on a daily basis and processed through Ustman SIR software to report trends. When results over consecutive months report a fail then further detailed analysis is recommended to determine the security of the system.