Home to the largest service network in the UK with over 100 engineers spanning the entirety of the UK and Northern Ireland, Gilbarco Veeder-Root offers total coverage for all your service and installation requirements. Supporting forecourt technology from petrol pumps and tank gauge maintenance to installation/pipe work, critical safety device audits, portable appliance testing (P.A.T) and electrical testing and so much more - refer below for the full range of Gilbarco Veeder-Root service and maintenance capability. Gilbarco Veeder-Root provides a one-stop shop for all your technical servicing needs.
Offering 24 hour round the clock call centre support means that no matter what time you have a problem we are here to help. Depending on the severity of the problem and your service contract agreements we can be on site within 4 hours of reporting the issue, our fast, effective response team is dedicated to minimising downtime for your forecourt, with a highly successful first time fix rate.
Built on a culture of excellence in health and safety Gilbarco Veeder-Root prides itself in having an industry leading standard in health and safety, a culture permeated through every facet of the business. 100% engineer supported safety reporting is in place to ensure all operations are carried out to the highest level of safety assurance. 99% of waste removed during servicing is recycled.
Gilbarco Veeder-Root's Service and Maintenance Capability
- Pump Maintenance
- Gauge and DCD Maintenance
- Bunker Pump Maintenance
- Measure Checks
- Ad blue Maintenance
- Wet stock Management
- Self Verification
- Installation/pipe work
- Environmental Response
- Preventative Maintenance Checks
- Critical safety device Audits
- VRII certification and stage 1b Testing
- P.A.T and Electrical testing
- LPG Maintenance
- Civil and Principal Contractor, KDRB Management expertise.
- Maintain all makes and models of forecourt equipment including dispensers, pumps, tank gauges, Point of Sale (POS) systems, delivery control devices, sensors and pipework.
- Electrical and compliance testing - 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Proactive contracts to take care of your maintenance schedule for you.
- Flexible and competitively priced service agreements.
- Remote diagnostics and fix capabilities to minimise site call outs.