Equipment Financing Makes Upgrading your Site Easy
Gilbarco Veeder-Root has partnered with Patriot Capital Corporation to provide attractive financing and leasing options for gas pump and POS upgrades. Patriot Capital has been recognized by the PMAA as Best in US in equipment financing for our industry. Financing your fueling equipment provides you with the opportunity to match your spending more closely with the revenue your investment generates. Read about our latest offer here.
Why should I finance my Fuel Dispensers, Automatic Tank Gauge (ATG) or Point of Sale (POS) system?
Equipment financing provides many benefits for convenience store operators, commercial and municipal fueling operations, and fuel jobbers, including:
- 100% of the costs of equipment, including shipping, taxes and installation can be included in a financing program
- Approval in less than 48 hours
- No blanket liens or second mortgages are required with equipment financing.
- Fueling equipment can be financed even if you do not own the site.
- Leasing and financing doesn’t tie up business or personal lines of credit. Only the equipment financed, such as gas dispensers, is used as security for the equipment financing at a convenience store.
- Financing preserves other borrowing areas for investments that help grow your fuel and convenience store business and increase the value of your business. These investments could include purchasing land for new convenience stores, acquiring existing convenience store sites, funding gasoline and diesel fuel inventory, etc.
- The upfront costs for financing are generally only two monthly payments in advance.
- Lease and financing payments are fixed, not variable. This protects you against rising interest rates and other changes in the capital and lending markets that could increase the cost of other borrowing for your convenience store business or commercial fueling operation.