Express Ordering is a scalable self-service food system that can simply be an extension of your current Passport POS investment. It is an Enterprise-Level solution allowing food service businesses to create customized food service kiosks in order to maximize food service offerings. As digital signage becomes more mainstream, Express Ordering will allow your business to stay on top of the ever-changing technology trends and improve the customer experience.
With Express Ordering technology, you will have the following 6 benefits:
- Fresh Design - The graphic interface is clean, consistent, and easy to digest. The images will clearly communicate your intended message while the concise design makes the ordering process faster and more enjoyable for the customer.
- Flexibility - Being able to make multi-language changes on the fly offers the kind of flexibility every growing food service operation needs. As your business evolves, so will the products and services. Express Ordering offers that needed support to communicate Day Part menus and out of stock scenarios. Adjusting your message through Express Ordering is a painless way to adapt to your business ever-changing needs.
- Order Efficiency: Having a system that is intuitive decreases any confusion for a customer during an ordering process. With order confirmation screens and easy ordering options, your customers will enjoy being able to ensure their order is recorded correctly.
- Remote Control and Better Reporting - The enterprise application allows owners to remotely deploy and monitor all food service locations from a home office. With customized reporting, you can have visibility of all your kiosk’s activity levels in one go. Therefore, not only will you be able to analyze your data easier, but you will have a better understanding of your next steps for your business.
- Integration to POS - Express Ordering seamlessly integrates to your Passport POS for an automated price sync from your back office system. The Smart QR Code allows customers to order at the kiosk and pay at the Passport POS. This allows food services the opportunity to create a smooth ordering process for their employees and customers as well as create customized receipts and order payment confirmations.
- Upsell and Inform - Providing information to a customer is a great way to establish trust. Express Ordering is designed to offer information that yields two-fold results: education and more sales. Whether it is displaying combo offerings or having the FDA nutritional requirements show beside each item, your customers can be more empowered in their food choices. This confidence can be an important key to establishing customer loyalty.
- Automation: Providing great service, creating deliciously high-quality products, and ensuring a memorable experience are hard tasks to consistently complete on a busy day. Therefore, analyzing efficiencies is very important for any business. If you are not paying attention you can miss out on the opportunity to cut excess spending, increase production, and provide better quality products and services. That is where Express Ordering can be of value. It can take a customer’s order so that your employees have more time to concentrate on providing better customer experience.
- Menu flow supports all foodservice programs.
- Use pre-set menu flow by menu type or specify flow.
- Generic condiment image library available.
Head Office Management
- Multi-level menu configuration
- Manage kiosks and pricing in logical groups based on menu offering, geographic distribution, or promotion groups.
- Simple deployment
- Deploy changes instantly or schedule them to occur later
- Manage menu by individual site or across network.
- Detailed reporting
- Item popularity reports to manage sales effectiveness
- Detailed traffic reports for shift performance management
- Summary traffic reports
- Item update reports
- Maintenance/uptime reports
- Intel® Core I3-2120 (standard)
- Intel® Q67 Chipset
- 4 GB DDR3 SDRAM DIMM (standard), 16 GB (max)
- Integrated 15” Projected Capacitive Touch Screen
- Dual SATA drives (Server), Single SATA drive (Client)
- Parallel Port (1)Intel® Q67 Chipset
- Serial Ports (4)
- USB Ports (4)
- Epson® Printer Power Port (1), 5’ cable provided
- Intel 1GB LAN (2)
- Microsoft® Embedded POSReady 7
- Operating Temperature: 5°C - 35°C (41°F - 108°F)
- Storage Temperature: 20°C - 55°C (-4°F - 140°F)
- Operating Humidity: 20% - 80% RH non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 20% - 80% RH non-condensing
Dimensions and Weight:
- Dimensions: 15” W x 13.3” H x 10.5” D
- Weight: 23 lbs.
OPOS Compliant Peripherals:
- Epson Thermal Receipt Printer
- Honeywell® Xenon 1900 2D Scanners (for Passport)