FlexPay™ Encrypting PIN Pad (EPP) | PCI Compliant Fuel Payment Systems
PCI Compliant FlexPay™ Encrypting PIN Pad (EPP)
As the flexible payment security expert, Gilbarco Veeder-Root protects your investment like no one else. In fact, our FlexPay™ Encrypting PIN Pad (EPP) is the world's leading choice for Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliance at the forecourt. As a PCI compliant payment system, the FlexPay EPP is an effective way to become compliant without replacing your entire CRIND. See how FlexPay EPP can give your customers and your business more peace of mind.
FlexPay™ EPP Benefits
Security is key to the FlexPay™ Encrypting PIN Pad (EPP). This fuel payment system is equipped with specialized features that safeguard your customer's data and your business transactions. Gain confidence and profits with our trustworthy PCI compliant payment system, FlexPay EPP
- Full PCI compliance means fewer headaches and lower potential risk while offering the highest physical and logical security available.
- Modular design means you buy only what you need and enjoy low cost of ownership.
- Integrated design for Gilbarco dispensers maintains the appearance of your dispensers as well as the approvals and warranties, and works on most Gilbarco dispensers.
- Backward compatibility with your Point of Sale helps you avoid the hassle of wiring and software changes.
FlexPay™ EPP Specifications
- Factory Installed
- Encore S and Encore 300
- Retrofit Kits
- Encore S
- Encore 500
- Encore 300
- The Advantage
* Wiring: Backward compatible to existing POS or use Ethernet protocol
- UL, cUL
- Measurement Canada, Weights & Measures, FCC
- PCI EPP
- -30º C, 70º C, 70º C / 95% Relative Humidity
- A heater option is available to avoid ice accumulation.
- SDES and TDES capable
- 8 option keys available
- Local encryption of PIN pad
- Remote key loading
- Standard buttons and color indicators
- PCATS Best Practices for Dispenser Security
- EPP Savings Calculator
- Compliant FlexPay EPPProduct Page
- Product Photography of the FlexPay Encrypting PIN Pad (EPP)
- C-Store Advisor Blog – Learn & Discuss Industry Trends to Watch
|FlexPay Encrypting PIN Pad (EPP)
from Gilbarco Root
Security Best Practices for C–Store Retailers