Applause Media System | Forecourt and Gas Pump Advertising
Empower your pump to build your brand Applause™ Media System.
For those retailers who want more control of their brand and marketing, the choice is Applause™ Media System.
It is the most customizable, flexible content management tool and forecourt advertising option available. It offers audio and video gas station ads and promotions, along with on-demand coupons.
With Applause Media System, you can empower your pump to build your brand and your bottom line.
Applause Media System Benefits
Applause™ Media System puts you in the driver’s seat of your marketing message giving you full content control and fully-customizable on-demand coupons for your gas station advertising.
Also it can help you time, manage, and measure those marketing messages to personalize them with your specific forecourt advertising needs. Target your ads to sell more coffee in the morning, candy in the afternoon or groceries in the evening. Applause Media System puts the power in your forecourt.
- Full-color, customizable graphics, and audio and video let you extend your advertising strategy into the forecourt
- Customizable branding areas create a professional look that sets your location apart.
- Comprehensive reports make it easy to track, measure and adjust content for complete control of your forecourt merchandising.
- Full content management control allows you to manage every part of your advertisements. Give yourself the control you want.
- Image, audio and video libraries available to users.
- Multiple advertisements of your own
- High speed broadband connection highly recommended for all applications. Required for audio and video use.
- Ethernet, DSL, Satellite, or cable/modem
Supported File Types:
- Audio: AAC, AC3/A52, FLAC, OGG, MP3, or WAV
- Video: AVI, FLV, MPG, MOV, MP4
- Requires 10.4" color screen
*Applause Media System is available factory-installed on your Gilbarco Encore® 700 S dispensers.
- Using outside signage at the pump rates number one in MARS® "C-Store Discovery Project: Path to Purchase Study"
- C-Store Advisor Blog - Learn & Discuss Industry Trends to Watch