Applause TV with VNET | Pump TV Advertising
Pump TV Advertising
A gas pump TV system is a great way to make the most of your customers idle time at the fuel pump. Not only does it help in attracting more traffic to your c-store, but it also allows you to deliver customized marketing messages that are specific to your fuel pump and forecourt merchandising needs.
For those who want an affordable, turn-key solution, Applause TV with VNET is your best choice for tv advertising at the pump. Discover how Applause TV with VNET gas pump advertising can pay off for you.
Applause™ TV with VNET gas station advertising is the easy way to improve your customers’ fueling experience and increase store traffic and profits. It’s a dynamic audio and video experience with high-quality content and on-demand couponing. Move your brand forward with Applause TV with VNET, and more importantly, move your customers into your store to shop with unique and compelling gas station tv advertising.
- Full content management by a professional media company maintains engaging content without requiring retailer resources.
- Entertainment from more than 25 leading content providers and dynamic audio/video capabilities improves site image and customer loyalty, and increases site and store traffic.
- Minimum of one store-specific advertisement included in the loop drives sales of key profit-center items and drives trial of new products.
- On-demand couponing brings the customer into the store instantly.
- National and regional advertisements increase likeliness that customer will enter store because of product ads.
Internet Connectivity Requirements:
- High speed broadband connection required.
- Ethernet, DSL, Satellite, or cable/modem
- Applause™ Media System (server, dispenser connectivity)
- ”Color Screens
Related Documents and Information
- Using outside signage at the pump rates number one in MARS® "C-Store Discovery Project: Path to Purchase Study"
Applause TV / Gilbarco Links:
- In the field photography of Applause TV
- C-Store Advisor Blog - Learn & Discuss Industry Trends to Watch