VaporVac®: Vapor Recovery made easy.
VaporVac® vacuum assist vapor recovery system dispenses fuel 30% faster than typical balance vapor recovery systems. The equipment is less bulky, so customers will be happy with the easy-to-handle hoses and nozzles.
The VaporVac system meets EPA requirements for Stage II vapor recovery.
- VaporVac uses pulser signals from the meters to track real time flow rate of gasoline.
- Customer places the VaporVac nozzle in the vehicle (no bellows to compress).
- VaporVac pump creates a vacuum that removes vapors from the vehicle's tank.
- The vapors are returned to the fuel storage tank through standard balance system underground vapor painting.
- The vapor pump controller regulates pump's speed proportional to fuel flow rate.
Features & Benefits
- Factory-installed on the Eclipse series
- One vacuum assist pump per fueling position
- Compatible with standard Balance System underground vapor return piping
Available on the following new models
- Blender X+1, 2 sides*
- Blender X+1, 1 side*
- MPD Single-Hose, or Blender X+0, 2 sides
- MPD Single-Hose, or Blender X+0, 1 side
*Note: For Blender X+1, VaporVac is NOT available for the "+1" product (whether diesel or gasoline).
- Vacuum assist hoses: Dayco, Goodyear, Thermoid
- Vacuum assist nozzle: Catlow ICVN, OPW II VAI, EMCO A4500, Husky V3
- Vacuum assist breakaway: Catlow CTMVA, OPW 66FLB flow limiter/breakaway, OPW 66CAS
- Vacuum assist flow limiter: Husky 5837, OPW 66FD