HD Meter™: The Proof is in the Performance
The high-performance design of the Gilbarco Veeder-Root HD Meter handles abrasive fuels better than any other meter - which allows it to reduce costly maintenance requirements while delivering long-term accuracy that cuts drift by 50% and longevity twice that of traditional piston meters.
As the ideal solution for today’s forecourts that dispense the variety of fuels consumers demand, the HD Meter allows you to keep more of your fuel and your money with its ability to:
- Reduce drift by 50% over standard meters. Stroke control from positive stops on the piston and end cover eliminates fuel over-delivery and reduces calibrations to reduce drift and save thousands in profit.
- Stand up to any type of fuel contamination. The graphite deck plate and hard-coated aluminum rotary valve reduce the effects of wear and abrasion delivering more resistance to chemical, biological and physical contamination to fight the primary sources of meter variation.
- Reduce calibration frequency. New valve seat and improved shaft-to-valve engagement enable quick recovery from abrasive contaminants and create a less than 0.5% error when operating under low-flow conditions in standard fuels.
- Extend lifespan, lower cost of ownership. Positive stops on the pistons and reinforced end covers provide long-lasting performance by preventing over delivery to better manage wetstock and keep costs down. Durable materials and sustained instrument accuracy results in less frequent replacement than standard meters.
- Designed based on the results of an independent study of fuel mixtures that assessed the concentration and size of particulates by type of fuel, including the abrasive fuel paths created by clean fuels like Ethanol and ultra-low Sulphur diesel
- Premium elastomeric blend of sealing materials makes the HD Meter alternative fuel ready
- Self-lapping characteristics help the meter recover from damage caused by small particles
- Optimal sealing and improved fuel flatness keep the meter from changing rapidly over time
- Easy to install, as a direct replacement for the Gilbarco Veeder-Root C+ Meter
Watch what’s happening behind the scenes to learn about the losses you can’t see, and how you can reclaim more of the fuel you dispense with the Gilbarco Veeder-Root HD Meter.