Passport for Europe
- Superior usability
An intuitive, intelligent touch-screen interface that dramatically reduces c-store POS systems training time, errors and shrinkage.
- Seamless connectivity and standardization
Can connect with more dispensers, tank gauges, third parties back office and remotely hosted ERP/head offices systems.
- Powerful business information and security features
Providing dynamic retail and wetstock reporting and tracking mechanism.
- PCI approval for the EMV FlexPay generation of payment terminals.
- Sophisticated business growth tools
Including fuels discounting, merchandise options, promotions and OLAP reporting.
- Easy expandability and maintenance
Passport's modular structure and optional software maintenance agreements mean you can buy only what you need today and expand as needed.
Retail stock management
- Easy order generation and population of order lists.
- Possibilities of mobile BOS systems.
- Inventory management and stock in/out checks.
Fuel stock management
- Fully integrated wet stock level management.
- Unattended deliveries.
Reduce forecourt congestion
- Numerous payment options, including OPT, Pay@Pump and POS.
- Continuous fueling with the ability to handle up to six transactions on one dispenser
Payment and loyalty
- Multiple payment options including outdoor payment, card and cash payments and other payment modes.
Regulation / security
- EMV approval systems in UK, Italy, Finland and Canada.
- Fiscal and weights & measures approvals in several countries
- Drive additional business with tailored promotions and couponing.
- Improved communication enhancing customer experience.
- Trusted & retail hardened, over 8,000 systems installed across the world.
- Centralized business control Supports multiple POS and BOS operations both locally or company controlled.
- Information flow to and from the oil companies include sales, fuel levels, deliveries, unit prices and promotions