Electronic Meter Registration for Bulk Fueling
The EMR4 is designed to be installed or integrated with any meter as a custody transfer approved electronic meter register for mobile and stationary bulk fueling. The EMR4 system is comprised of two separate components: The Register Head, and the IB Box. These core components, along with a series of accessories, allow the user to configure a system that meets their specific needs on the delivery vehicle, loading rack, or other liquid dispensing application.
AUTOMATION OF DATA TO ELIMINATE LOSS
EMR4 ensures that capturing and transmitting transaction data is seamless and simple. Automated data capture, whether direct from the EMR4 or via wireless with Datalink, guarantees the integrity of all delivery data and reduces loss due to antiquated and manual processes. What does this mean for you? No more lost, missing, or miswritten paper tickets.
VERSATILITY TO MAKE INTEGRATION SIMPLE
EMR4 was designed to simplify operations for its users. With up to two display heads per IB, multiple communication ports, programmable relays, pulse outputs, temperature compensation, OBC commands for remote control, and much more built standard into every register, EMR4 provides the versatility required for integration into any type of application.
SECURITY TO KEEP ASSETS & OPERATIONS SAFE
EMR4 offers the necessary security to keep your fueling assets safe. With a proprietary operating system and optional settings to prevent unauthorized access, the EMR4 eliminates tampering and theft and keeps track of every drop of fuel. Until authorized by built-in password protection or through a peripheral security device, EMR4 will not allow a delivery without proper authorization, protecting your bottom line.
Accessories and products for use in EMR Electronic Meter Registration Systems
- Dual Register Head System - Simultaneous operation with one IB box.
- Global Weights & Measures approval for installation anywhere in the world.
- UL, ATEX, IECEx certified.
- Class 1 Division 1 certification for approved installation in all mobile and stationary applications.
- Built-in USB for easy, 3-step software upgrades. Software upgrades continuously available on veeder.com at no charge, assuring your system can grow with your needs.
- Two RS-232 communication ports for easy access to data and/or remote control.
- Built with integrated Wi-Fi for future wireless accessibility.
- System design is adaptable to all meters.
- Optional Electronic temperature compensation
- Currency and volume Preset Deliveries.
|084559X-001||Meter-Mounted Display Head - (UL/cUL, ATEX, IECEx)||Up to two displays per IB Box
0845592-001 – French
0845593-001 – English
0845594-001 – Spanish
|084559X-002||Remote Display Head - (UL/cUL, ATEX, IECEx)||Up to two displays per IB Box
0845592-002 – French
0845593-002 – English
0845594-002 – Spanish
|0845790-001||EMR4 Interconnect Box - (UL/cUL)|
|0845760-001||EMR4 Interconnect Box - (ATEX, IECEx)|
|0845900-06X||Epson® Printer||Connect the printer directly to the EMR4 IB box.
0845900-066 – Slip Printer
0845900-067 – Roll Printer
0845900-313 – 10’ Printer Cable
|0370020-059||2-stage valve||2 Stage, 2" NPT Solenoid Valve Kit 12Vdc - UL|
|0846000-028||3-way valve||3-way Solenoid Valve Kit for US Propane - UL|
|0845900-0XX||Optional keypad||External keypad for easy data entry. Connects directly to the EMR4 Display Head
0845900-014 – Keypad – Right Side
0845900-064 – Keypad – Left Side
|Approvals||World-wide weights and measures approval|
|Certifications||UL, ATEX and IECEx approved|
|Safety Rating||Class 1 Division 1 – Approved for both stationary and mobile applications|
|Communication||3 I/O Com Ports (RS 232/485)
Built-in Wi-Fi for future wireless accessibility
|Networking||Daisy Chain up to 32 Register Heads in one network|
|Temperature Rating||Display Head: -40° to 60° C|
|Calibration Type||Single or Multi-Point Calibration for exceptional accuracy|
- EMR4 Operator Quick Help Guide (577014-352)
- EMR4 Setup and Operation Manual (577014-350)
- EMR4 Application Guide (577014-339)
- EMR4 Technical Installation Guide (577014-322)
- EMR4 WIRELESS DATALINK FOR TLS CONSOLES (577014-353)
- EMR4 (X-TEND – 900 MHZ) WIRELESS MODEM INSTALL (577014-354)
- EMR4 REMOTE PULSER INSTALL (577014-355)
- EMR4 PC SETUP PROGRAM QUICK HELP (577014-356)
- EMR4 OBC SERIAL COMMANDS (577014-357)
- EMR4 SOFTWARE UPGRADE GUIDE (577014-364)
- EMR4 CRITICAL SAFETY INFORMATION (577014-371)
- TMS DATALINK PROGRAM FOR EMR4 QUICK HELP GUIDE (577014-431)