Know the Veeder-Root Mechanical Meter Register and its optional accessories.
MECHANICAL METER REGISTER
The 7887 Mechanical Meter Register is used to register the volume of any liquid fluid, allowing stock (inventory) and dispensing transactions control.
Utilizing a geared drive available in a wide selection of ratios, this equipment records in practically any unit of liquid measure, such as liters, decalitres, gallons and barrels.
Special adaptors are available to mate the Mechanical Meter Register with any volume meter register available in the market.
Optionally, the Mechanical Meter Register can be connected to other modules, what makes it even more functional for data control and delivery, according to the models below:
- Model 7890 = 7887 Mechanical Meter Register with Printer 7888
- Model 7891 = 7887 Mechanical Meter Register with Preset 7889
- Model 7892 = 7887 Mechanical Meter Register with Printer 7888 and Preset 7889
The 7888 Printer enables printing of data recorded by the 7887 Mechanical Meter Register for documentation. There are two printer models, the Cumulative and Zero Start.
The Cumulative Printer first prints the cumulative total of the previous dispensing transaction and then the grand total adding the new dispensing transaction. The quantity of delivered liquid is calculated by subtracting the previous total from the final total.
The Zero Start printer resets any previously accumulated value before printing. Therefore, the total printed after the liquid delivery is the actual quantity of the transaction, without the need for making calculations.
The 7889 Preset is used to predetermine the quantity of liquid fluid to be delivered. The presetting is easily programmed manually on the equipment keypad.
Know more about the benefits of the Veeder-Root Mechanical Meter Register and its optional accessories.
MECHANICAL METER REGISTER
The 7887 Mechanical Meter Register, a high reliability and readability product, is the right choice to register the volume in a wide variety of industries.
Versatile design fits all popular flow meters in refinery operations, pipelines, liquid storage facilities and trucking/distribution.
In the fields of chemical processes, it can be used to display the volume during mixes and dosage operations.
Printing ensures data availability even when the Mechanical Meter Register is reset to zero. Printing is done in 3 copies, in inviolable tickets are kept inside the 7888 Printer until all data are printed.
The 7889 Preset controls closing of the 2-stage valve installed in the fuel supply line. The preset is adjusted according to the application, and second stage is precisely closed at zero
The Veeder-Root Explosion Proof Switch Model 7856 can be used for automatic activation of the 2-stage valve. This optional accessory can be mounted on either the right or left side of the Preset, and is available with 2 or 4 SPDT switches (single pole, double throw) to control high flow, low flow or shutdown of any device.
Know more about the main features of Veeder-Root Mechanical Meter Register and its optional accessories.
7887 MECHANICAL METER REGISTER
- Rugged structure for maximum safety at high delivery speed.
- Construction: cover and base made of cast zamak. Side made of coated steel sheet. Wheels, pinions and clutch made of acetal resin, a material of high quality and resistance for good operation and long service life.
- Drive Torque: During counting, average running torque at room temperature with a 1:1 ratio gear plate is 2.8 N.cm. During display wheel transfer from 99999 to 00000, the torque may reach 11.3 N.cm.
- Speed: 250 rpm of right Volume Meter Register wheel.
- Operating Temperature Range: 0ºC to 71ºC
- Gearing: available from 0.1:1 through 42:1.
Note: ratio is the number of laps at the input shaft to record a number in the second right wheel. The ratio will depend on the volume meter register which it is adapted to.
- Positive-action reset button.
- Mounting: Eight 1/4 X 28 tapped holes with steel inserts on 168.275 mm diameter.
- Rated Life of 50,000 reset cycles or 25,000,000 revolutions of right wheel, whichever comes first, under normal operating conditions.
- Lubrication must be periodic according to the use of the equipment.
Mechanical Meter Register Digits
- Digital display with 5 large, easy-to-read figures.
- 0 to 9 digits. The right wheel has 100 grading units. Other grading units upon request.
- Size: 19.05 high x 10.16 wide mm.
- Color: White figures on black background.
- Totalizer (tank gauge): 8 digits up to 99,999,999 units.
- Size of figures: 3.18 high x 1.98 wide in mm.
- Color: integers are white on black background and the tenths are black on white background.
- The ticket measures are 196.80 high x 123.80 wide in mm.
- The Cumulative Printer has 7 digits and the Zero Start Printer has 6 digits.
- Both printers can be operated with only one button or with two independent buttons; one button for the meter register and one button for the printer.
- Model 7890 drive torque: During counting, average running torque at room temperature with a 1:1 ratio gear plate is 4.9 N.cm. During display wheel transfer from 99999 to 00000, the torque may reach 11.3 N-cm.
- As the Preset has the same base hole boring of 7887 Preset, it may be easily adapted to volume meter registers available in the market.
- Digits: 5, from 0 to 9, white on black background. Size: 12.7 high x 6.8 wide in mm.
- Buttons: total of 7 buttons – 5 black buttons for preset, 1 white button for setup and I red button for emergency shutdown.
- First stage preset: adjustable on the second wheel to 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80 or 90.
- Second stage preset: adjustable on the first wheel to 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 or 9.
- Valve deactivation disc: 8 anchor positions.
- Drive torque: During counting, average running torque at room temperature with a 1:1 ratio gear plate is 7.1 N.cm. During display wheel transfer from 99999 to 00000, the torque may reach 11.3 N.cm.
The success of your business must be supported by solutions and technologies at your fingertips. You need a partner. Someone who listens to you. Someone who can meet your needs, your customers' needs, and your financial needs. We have all the products and services you are looking for. Count on us to help you and contact us for further information .
Gilbarco Veeder-Root reserves the right to change one or more specifications of its products with no prior notice whenever improvements are made. Be sure to check the current product specification at the time of purchase.
The Mechanical Meter Register is a Veeder-Root product.
Veeder-Root is a trademark of Gilbarco Veeder-Root.