Eliminate Spills Caused By Drive-Offs
The C100N is a true 1” breakaway designed for truck stops and high volume stations that allows for high capacity fueling with little pressure drop. When a drive off occurs, the dual poppets close in the breakaway trapping the fuel inside of the hoses at both ends. This eliminates spills and possible damage to the environment and your equipment.
The Gilbarco Veeder-Root C100N is a rugged heavy duty in-line breakaway designed to be installed between the fuel dispenser and the nozzle.
- UL/ULC listed for Diesel, Gasoline and ethanol blends up to 10%
- Meets NFPA 30A Codes
- Maximum separation force is designed at 350 lbs.
- C86NT mates with all 3⁄4” and 5/8” hoses
- Durable protective cover minimizes damage to vehicles and the breakaway during a drive-off
- Seals both ends of the breakaway after separation
- 12 month warranty