Hi-Flow Automatic Shut-Off Diesel Nozzle
The MAX 1 hi-flow diesel nozzle has the durability needed to perform in high-volume truck stop applications and service stations. Equipped with automatic shut-off features, this heavy-duty nozzle is specifically designed for unattended self-service and card-lock refueling locations.
Available as a standard or pressure-sensitive nozzle, the no-pressure/no-flow feature enables the station operator to control the dispensing of fuel while the customer has the convenience of a one-hand, hold-open mechanism for effortless dispensing.
- Certified UL/ULC 2586 listed
- Rugged, heavy-duty design
- All nozzles available as Self Serve (S)
- Unique attitude device (AD) provides automatic safety shut-off if spout is raised above horizontal or if the nozzle falls from the vehicle
- Pressure-sensitive design prevents spills in prepay fuel dispensing
- Dual poppet design makes the nozzle easier to open under high inlet pressure
- Longer spout with Anchor Bushing (AR) available upon request for improved durability
- Cover and handguard material designed to protect customers' vehicles
- Mates with all standard hardwall or softwall 1” hoses
- NPT and BSPP threads available
- Custom logo available upon request
- All major oil company colors available