October 4 – 6, NACS Show brought together industry leaders, innovators, and guests from around the world to showcase their latest breakthroughs, products, and solutions. This year's event, held at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta, GA, was an unforgettable experience that left attendees buzzing with excitement.
The 2023 NACS Show was an incredible opportunity for us to showcase our commitment to excellence and innovation. Here are Gilbarco Veeder-Root’s key highlights from this unforgettable event:
- FlexPay 6 OPTs: The new FlexPay 6 line of Outdoor Payment Terminals (OPTs) include the first Invenco by GVR OPTs available factory-installed in our Encore 700 S dispensers. This new solution underscores our commitment to delivering top-tier products that provide you with a truly connected solution.
- Alternative Energy Future:
- e-Mobility: The newly announced EVerse EVCI Finance and EVerse Fully Hosted programs provide options to help address charger ROI. In our booth we had the EVerse managed charging solution, as well as the distributed and all-in-one DC fast charger options to meet multiple site configurations.
- Hydrogen: Innovative dispenser technology for the refueling of light, medium and heavy-duty hydrogen powered vehicles. Our complete hydrogen refueling station (HRS) solution is comprised of storage, compression, valving, chilling, and dispensing – plus service and software.
- Fleet Fueling Solutions:
- AtlasX: The new AtlasX fully integrated fleet solution leverages the strength of our legacy Atlas and Encore brands, to offer centralized, optimized and efficient commercial refueling.
The 2023 NACS Show was a resounding success, and it was filled with engaging booth conversations, exciting product announcements, and thorough walk-throughs of our full-site solutions.
Thankfully we don’t have to wait until next October for a chance to connect as our 2024 Retail Technology Conference will be here before you know it. Be sure to stay tuned for dates and location soon!