The EMR3 is Veeder-Root’s Electronic Meter Register designed to offer a best in class end-user experience. Customisable and affordably configured to fit a wide variety of mobile and fixed base applications.
Quality built in
- Built by Veeder-Root’s product team using feedback from meter-register customers around the world.
- Customers have consistently rated the display as the best in the industry. The nitrogen filled, anti-fog backlit display shows four individual data fields simultaneously.
Customisable to applications
- The core components (Register Head and Interconnect Box) together with a series of accessories allow the user to configure a system unique to their application.
- Adapts to fit all meters.
- Included with three communications ports providing connectivity to Delivery Ticket Printers, I.B.Net and other auxiliary devices.
- Able to communicate with a wide variety of data capture devices.
Best in class design
- All weather backlit single screen display.
- Multiple inputs and outputs.
- Open protocol for interfacing into other intelligent devices.
- Non-volatile memory continuously stores the last 200 transactions.
- Weights and measures approved in most countries.
- ATEX and UL approved.
Full system customisation
- Multiple language capability.
- Customised screen/text labels.
- Volume and currency pre-set deliveries.
- Temperature compensated deliveries.
- Multiple product deliveries including different product calibrations.
- Programming and set-up software.
- Customised start-up screen.
- Choice of three methods of flow meter calibration.
- De-fuel and de-fueling presets.
- Remote stop/start.
- Dual register head simultaneous operation.
- IB network with up to 16 IB units, allowing up to 32 registers (flow meters).
- Fully functional remote display and control unit.
- Fully customisable delivery tickets.
- Shift report printing.
- Choice of up to 15 tier price/tax/discounts on the printouts.
- Itemised multiple delivery reports — per tank.
- System power: 12 or 24 Vdc, +/- 2-%, 3A nominal, fused @ 5A.
- Operating temperature range: -25C to +70C (-45F to +158F).
- Product dispensing precision: to 0.2% of the proving volume at 15.6C (60F).
- Pulsar capacity: 0 – 1000H.
- Temperature compensation range: -50C to +70C (-45F to 158F).
- Solenoid relays: Two relay contacts per display head at 5A.
- ATEX and UL approved.
- Weights and measures: Worldwide approval inc. OIML, W&M, French, NCWM.