Self-Checkout powered by Passport POS
Designed specifically for the modern convenience store environment, Passport Self-Checkout
- shrinks lines
- cuts labor costs
- enhances the shopping experience
- and increases loyalty.
Consumers crave quick service and control. Keep your shoppers on schedule and speeding along without putting extra stress on your workforce. With seamless Passport integration and customizable display features, Self-Checkout will fit your brand perfectly.
Work Smarter with Self-Checkout
One of the most practical uses for Express Lane is speeding up service at stores with busy lottery business. As a restricted item that takes longer to process, lottery can jam up a line during rush hours.
With self-checkout, customers now have an option to side-step the line and get out the door.
Give your customers checkout options
Increase operational efficiencies to cut costs
Build customer loyalty to increase revenue
Speed customers though the line
Same networks & mobile payment options as Passport
Simple add-on to your Passport POS
- A new type of Passport client that performs a subset of POS functions tailored as a consumer-facing device
- Enter items by scanning, speedkeys or UPC Codes
- Age-Restricted items with control console approval
- Card-based / mobile payment
- A new device/function that monitors and modifies transactions on the individual consumer-facing terminals.
- Monitors activity and alerts at Consumer Terminal
- Modify Consumer Terminal transaction
- Void, suspend, add items including restricted
- Records trackable cashier actions for audits
- Enable / Disable Customer Terminal
Enhance consumer experience to increase loyalty
- Reduce consumer wait time during high volumes
- Appeal to “self-service” consumers who want to control their checkout experience
Increase operational efficiencies
- Higher throughput opportunity
- Reallocate existing staff to better service consumer needs
- Reduce labor cost
Seamless integration with the Passport POS Suite
- Similar operations with same Passport reporting, interface, and support mechanisms.
Passport Express Lane Site View
Minimum Requirements: Passport Express Lane System
- Passport System with Software Version 12.02 or higher
- PC60 Hardware Platform for Consumer Workstation and Control Console
- Passport Express Lane System Licenses and Annual Support Agreement
- Current Passport Service Offering (PSO) - PLUS or PREMIUM level
- Approved peripheral models; including uninterruptible power supply (UPS), 2D scanners, thermal receipt printer, and PIN Pad payment device
Ready to learn more? Fill out the form below and a Self-Checkout Specialist will contact you shortly.