What they need. When they want it.
Your c-store is a destination for food and refreshments. Express Ordering Foodservice has become a critical source of growth in the convenience store industry. With industry-leading integrations and features, the Gilbarco Veeder-Root Express Order Foodservice platform is reimaging what it means to be convenient.
Express Ordering allows your business to turn the trend into profits while growing at your own pace. Express Ordering is a self-service food system that improves efficiency and increases upselling and add-ons.
Increased in-store sales of 30% or more
Through sophisticated merchandising and superior custom branding and graphics.
Improved customer service and reduced errors
Using a rich, graphical ordering experience, customers get exactly what they want.
Increased margins and improved efficiency
With features that make managing employees and ingredients easier.
Quicker food service transactions
With multiple order points, letting your foodservice team focus on quality food.
Improve Process Efficiency
- Rich back office integration through the Express Ordering kiosk to drive food service through the price book
- Simple customer ordering experience through an intuitive user interface on the self-service kiosk
- Automatically send food orders to the kitchen through MicroPlus Kitchen Prep system
- Scale-able solution from basic ticket printer to kitchen monitor display with bump bar and bump printer
Compete Your Way
- Design your own content with the Express Ordering Xpedient Architect tool
- Schedule content deployment to all stores
- Coordinate food items with your monthly price book promotions
- Display specific items by time of day with speed key menus
- One stop support from Gilbarco’s Help Desk for both Passport and Express Ordering
- Multilingual Support Available from Gilbarco’s Help Desk and for the Express Ordering solution
- Industry leading network of Gilbarco Authorized Service Contractors to support your maintenance needs
- Remote diagnostics and repair resolves most issues immediately without the need to dispatch a technician