The powerful TLS4 automatic tank gauge helps keep your sites running…and profitable.
The TLS4 combines precision performance with scalability, sophistication, customization and ease of use to deliver proven results.
Proven Precision: The TLS4 automatic tank gauge is the premier wet stock management solution. It delivers accurate, crucial information, including:
- Business Inventory Reconciliation (BIR)
- Continuous Statistical Leak Detection (CSLD)
- Temperature Compensated Volume
Proven Protection: The Veeder-Root TLS4 monitoring system uses sensor, probes and advanced software solutions to deliver accurate wet stock and forecourt information. The TLS4 protects your fuel assets whether you are on-site or with your family.
- Web-Enabled Remote Connectivity
- Switch Networks
- Data Protection
- Reduced Risks
- Customized User Access
- Advanced Sensor Technology
Proven Profit: The compact and powerful TLS4 monitoring system is expandable and extremely easy to use. View, configure and control the TLS4 using the GUI, or at multiple locations using web-enabled, to improve efficiency and save money. High-end features include:
- Color Touch Screen
- Faster Problem Resolution
- Customized Home Screen and Favorites
- Customized Alarms
- Customer Satisfaction
- Future Proof – purchase the TLS4 today and enjoy the option to add additional features later as your business grows or as regulations change.
Proven Partner: Gilbarco Veeder-Root is the global leader in fuel dispenser technology and integrated fueling solutions, from the forecourt to the c-store. We're the industry leader because we truly understand the fueling industry, our customers and what today's business needs demand. No other company delivers our level of expertise and gives customers a competitive advantage in convenience store and gas station equipment. Gilbarco Veeder-Root designs with our customers in mind, relentlessly innovating to create forward thinking, truly-integrated products that work well now and in the future. When you choose Gilbarco Veeder-Root, you're working with the best minds in the business and getting the proven expertise and technology designed to make your life easier and your business more profitable.
Trust the leader. Gilbarco Veeder-Root.
Know more about the automatic tank gauge system TLS4 and its benefits.
Know the main benefits and functionalities of the automatic tank gauge system TLS4.
- Fewer and faster service calls through remote diagnostics and customized alarms
- Remote or local site management with Direct Access Software, flexible networking options, and email notifications
- Cost-effective wet stock management through robust data collection rules, confirming your tanks and lines are tight, and providing convenient wet stock reports on-demand
- Flexible and upgrade-ready from advanced processing power and architecture to highly flexible configuration and remote upgrades
- Mistake-proof operation through its intuitive graphical user interface, onboard help function and custom alarm management
TLS4 MAIN FEATURES:
- System: TLS4
- Inputs: up to 12
- Tanks: up to 12
- Sensors: up to 12
- CSLD Tank Test: Option
- Static Tank Test: Yes
- Inventory: Stored
- BIR: Option
- Reports: 3 Yr
- Alarms: 3 Yr
- History: 3 Yr
- Sensor Status: 3 Yr
- Email: Built-in
- Universal Sensor Module: Included in base hardware
- Phase Separation: Yes
- Density: Yes
- Storage Temperature Range: 4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C )
- Operating Temperature Range: 32°F to 109°F (0°C to 50°C)
The success of your business must be supported by solutions and technologies at your fingertips. You need a partner. Someone who listens to you. Someone who can meet your needs, your customers' needs, and your financial needs. We have all the products and services you are looking for. Count on us to help you and contact us for further information .
Gilbarco Veeder-Root reserves the right to change one or more specifications of its products with no prior notice whenever improvements are made. Be sure to check the current product specification at the time of purchase.
The TLS4 tank gauging and environmental monitoring systems are Veeder-Root products.
Veeder-Root is a trademark of Gilbarco Veeder-Root.