Do you know the RED JACKET MAXXUM BIG FLOW Pump and its advantages?
The Red Jacket Maxxum Submersible Turbine Pump is a 6” high flow submersible fuel pump that provides the highest flow rates for its size.
With a 3 or 5 HP motor, it’s specifically engineered for high throughput applications such as truck stops, carriers, factories, marines and other establishments where high demand, multiple fuel points and long piping runs are the key to a rapid and efficient operation.
It boosts the industry’s leading service ability and safety features, since it provides the highest flow than any other 6” pump available in the market.
Know more about Red Jacket Maxxum Big Flow Submersible Pump and its technical features.
The RED JACKET MAXXUM BIG FLOW offers several benefits for your business.
The number of lines (pipes) necessary for the Red Jacket Maxxum Big Flow is smaller compared to suction pumps, what results in simpler installation and consequently lower investment need for both installation and maintenance.
Installation of the Red Jacket Maxxum Big Flow also saves time and money, since it is easy to install, saves power consumption and has low maintenance rate over its service life.
Another benefit is that the Red Jacket Maxxum Big Flow offers a substantial increase in the distance between the tank and the fueling point, providing greater flexibility for the establishment layout.
When connected to a Veeder-Root tank gauging and environment monitoring system, it is possible to turn the submersible pump on and off through the system itself, allowing a rotation of pumps in operation, generating greater energy savings, safety and equipment durability without the need for human intervention.
Know more about the Red Jacket Maxxum Big Flow and its main features.
RED JACKET MAXXUM BIG FLOW MAIN FEATURES
- Delivers over 20% more flow than alternative high capacity pumps
- Compatible with Veeder-Root for leak detection in pressurized line (PLLD), steam recovery pump and transducer port for electric line leak detection.
- Safe and easy disconnection through the electrical connector alongside the pump wiring termination at the conduit box.
- Fast pump head removal and easy accessibility to the check valve.
RED JACKET MAXXUM BIG FLOW MODELS
- Nominal Flow: 600 lpm to 1,000 lpm
- Available Horsepower:
3 HP, 60 Hz, 230 V, 3 phases
5 HP, 60 Hz, 230 V, 3 phases
5 HP, 60 Hz, 575 V, 3 phases
- Certifications: cUL, ATEX, ANZEX
- Expansion Relief/Static Pressure Range: Adjustable from 0-40 PSI
- Tube Length – Available adjustment ranges:
RJ 1 = 74.5” – 105” (admits 1 ½ HP)
RJ 2 = 104.4” – 165
RJ 3 = 164” – 225
- Siphon Port: 2 available, 1/4" NPT vacuum generated up to 25 in Hg
- Fuel Compatibility: 100% Diesel, Gasoline and up to 20% Methanol, Ethanol MTBE, ETBE, or TAME
- Line Pressure Port: 1 Available, 1/4" NPT
- Vent Port: 1 Available, 1/4" NPT
- Transducer Port: 1 Available, 2" NPT
The success of your business must be supported by solutions and technologies at your fingertips. You need a partner. Someone who listens to you. Someone who can meet your needs, your customers' needs, and your financial needs. We have all the products and services you are looking for. Count on us to help you and contact us for further information .
Gilbarco Veeder-Root reserves the right to change one or more specifications of its products with no prior notice whenever improvements are made. Be sure to check the current product specification at the time of purchase.
The Red Jacket pump is a Veeder-Root product.
Veeder-Root is a trademark of Gilbarco Veeder-Root.