The EMR3 Electronic Meter Register is a state-of-the-art product, resistant and easy to operate, and fully capable of meeting the most demanding customer requirements, in addition to a wide variety of industry applications.
Veeder-Root 7887 Mechanical Meter Register has been a reference for decades due to its global standard of quality, performance and robustness.
EMR3 is the electronic version of this mechanical meter register and has the same quality, performance and robustness standards which are combined with the benefits of the latest technology for control of liquid fluids inventory and fuel dispensing data.
EMR3 provides superior functionality with a host of electronically enabled resources.
Know more about the EMR3 Electronic Meter Register and its technical features.
Based on the feedback of our customers using the 7887 Mechanical Meter Register all over the world, Veeder-Root designed the EMR3 Electronic Meter Register to meet your expectations and the new market demands. The result is the architecture of a truly unique system.
The EMR3 consists of two modules: the electronic head (display) and the Interconnection Box (IB). These modules along with a series of accessories allow the user to configure a system that meets his specific requirements for the tank trucks or loading platforms, for instance.
Another advantage of this exclusive system is that the user can connect two electronic heads to a single IB forming a network with up to 16 IB units (connecting up to 32 electronic heads) for a large application through communication software. It was never so easy to keep a close look over your fuel distribution operations.
Know more about the EMR3 Electronic Meter Register main technical features and functionalities.
MAIN TECHNICAL FEATURES
- Power supply: 12 or 24 VDC
- Register: 6 configurable digits (5 integers and 1 decimal)
- Totalizer: 8 digits
- Preset: 6 digits, 2 output relays
- Backlit liquid crystal display.
- Robust programming keypad.
- Nonvolatile memory continuously stores the last 200 transactions made.
- Volume, totalizer and preset on the same display.
- IB relay set up: 0 and 4
- 3 input and output communication ports (RS-232/485).
- Suitable for all volume meter register available in the market.
- Intrinsically safe electronic head that can be installed directly in the volumetric meter.
- Electronic head with a lp65 protection degree.
- The intercommunication box (IB) must be installed outside the selected area at a maximum distance of 304 m.
- Optional: keyboard, printer and remote display.
- In Brazil, approved by Ordinance 83/2006 and Inmetro RAC (Compliance Assessment Rules).
- Currency, volume or temperature compensated volume indication.
- Multi-point calibration for exceptional accuracy, enabling calibration of up to 8 points from minimal to maximum outflow.
- Fully customizable delivery tickets.
- Temperature compensation, calibrated for each type of product.
- Preset currency & volume delivery modes.
- Multiple products delivery, calibrated for each type of product.
- Simultaneous operation of 2 electronic register heads.
- Shift report printing.
- Fully functional remote register (permits remote operation).
- Stores up to 15 tier prices, taxes or discount (percentage, flat rate and surcharge).
- Fully customizable text in the initial screen.
- Multiple language capability.
- IB Network: interface with up to 32 electronic register heads in one network.
- User defined pulse output (connect with other inventory systems).
The success of your business must be supported by solutions and technologies at your fingertips. You need a partner. Someone who listens to you. Someone who can meet your needs, your customers' needs, and your financial needs. We have all the products and services you are looking for. Count on us to help you and contact us for further information .
Gilbarco Veeder-Root reserves the right to change one or more specifications of its products with no prior notice whenever improvements are made. Be sure to check the current product specification at the time of purchase.
The EMR3 Electronic Meter Register is a Veeder-Root product.
Veeder-Root is a trademark of Gilbarco Veeder-Root.