The TLS4B Automatic Tank Gauge System provides comprehensive wet stock data for complete fuel inventory management. Combining industry leading algorithms with enhanced security, real-time notification, and anywhere, anytime access, the TLS4B keeps you in control of your fuel stocks.
Maintain control of your fuelling operations using the automated inventory monitoring and leak detection solutions of the TLS4B automatic tank gauge to always know the status of your business.
Consistent automated inventory data for accurate wet stock management. Optional third party approved leak detection gives peace of mind that tanks are tight. Remote connectivity on the TLS4B automatic tank gauge allows access to information at all times, from anywhere.
Automated monitoring removes the need for time consuming and inconsistent manual dipping, saving time for more productive activities and reducing health & safety risks.
Gilabrco Veeder-Root automatic tank gauges are the high quality wet stock management solutions with a long history of reliability and precision. Our products help achieve results that matter and the protection your business deserves.
- Enhanced performance – The TLS4B combines proven inventory management and leak detection features into a versatile system for smaller petrol stations with unprecedented ease of use and accessibility
- Future Ready – together with the TLS-450PLUS and TLS4, the TLS-4xx family is the next generation Tank Monitoring and Environmental Protection platform that fuel storage facility operators can rely on for many years to come
- Web-enabled remote connectivity – monitor your site performance, receive real-time alerts, and access compliance data via web-enabled devices – anytime, anywhere
- Improve site staff efficiency – context sensitive HELP function accelerates operator user competence and staff training; pre-program Customised Alarm alerts to provide scenario-specific information to predetermined individuals.
- Workflow Wizard – streamlines system setup and ensures nothing is overlooked for optimal system performance
- Data protection – store up to 3 years of data and protect it from power outages, battery replacements or software upgrades
- Security controls – customised user access, and Secure Socket Layer (SSL) web protection to keep your network safe
- Remote software download – easy access to software updates without technician visits
- Insite360 Ready – built in Data Logger functionality means you can easily maximise the value of your investment through Gilbarco Veeder-Root’s managed service portfolio
- Maximum Tank Probes: Up to 6 Mag Plus or Mag-FLEX probes (can be mixed)
- Intrinsically Safe Probe / Sensor Inputs: 6
- Sensors: Up to 6 of any one type (excludes PLLD)
- Relays / External Inputs: 2 Relays, 1 External Input (built-in)
- Communication ports bult-in:
- 2 serial ports, RS232 / RS485 (2-wire) configurable
- 1 Ethernet
- 2 USB
- SLD Static Tank Testing: Optional with Mag 1 / Mag 2 probes in underground tanks
- Delivery detection and reporting
- Data Storage & Available Reports: Up to 3 Years
- Network Printing
- No Display Console Version: Optional
- Email: Built-in
- Data Logger Functionality (Insite360): Built-in
- Remote Software Download: Yes (requires console registration)
- Density Monitoring: Yes (requires Mag Plus Density Probes & Float Kits)
- Phase Separation: Yes, with Phase-Two 4” floats
- Storage Temperature Range: -40°C to 70°C
- Operating Temperature Range: 0°C to 40°C
- New features for later in 2015:
- TSL Timed Sudden Loss detection: Optional
- VR2 Vapour Recovery Alarm Monitoring: Optional
- IFSF over TCP/IP
- IFSF LON (estimated availability early 2016)