Endura is Gilbarco Veeder-Root’s high quality product for commercial applications. It offers the latest technology and innovation for those dispensing in demanding commercial and industrial operating conditions. As with all Gilbarco Veeder-Root products, Endura has been carefully designed to include the high quality, reliability and value for money that is expected of Gilbarco Veeder-Root’s German manufactured products.
Endura is available in different flow rate configurations, with one or two hose options, and MID and non-MID versions. It can be operated as a stand-alone pump or integrated with most Fleet Management Systems (using 2-Wire or Multiwire interface). It uses high quality, proven components, which are used across the Gilbarco Veeder-Root range of products, making the dispenser extremely robust with low maintenance requirements.
- Designed and manufactured in Germany.
- Best in class hydraulics and electronic components.
- Powder coated steel or stainless steel finish.
- Elaflex hanging hardware.
- Robust and reliable enabling usage in commercial and industrial environments.
- Offers different flow rates.
- One or two hose options.
- MID and non-MID versions.
- Can be operated as a stand-alone pump or integrated with most Fleet Management Systems.
Value for Money:
- High quality, proven components.
- Robust and reliable.
- Minimal maintenance.
- Low total cost of ownership.
- One step electronic calibration.
- 1 grade with 1 or 2 hoses (1 fuelling position)
- Diesel and Bio-diesel only (non-ATEX)
- 40, 70, 120, 40/120 lpm
- Single/double sided 5 digit backlit volume display
- 580 mm (W) x 1200 mm (H) x 420 mm (D)
- 1818.50 mm (H) with hose mast
- -20°C to 55°C (up to -40°C optional)
- Gilbarco Veeder-Root C+ Piston meter with electronic calibration
- Gilbarco Veeder-Root global pumping unit
- Powder coated sheet metal
- Electromechanical totaliser
- Stainless steel panels
- Additional hose lengths
- Enhanced corrosion protection
- FMS pre-set feature
- Safety breakaway coupling
- Hose mast
- Adapter plate on top for mechanical mounting of Fleet Management System
- ATEX version (available Q4) and MID version already available
- Non-standard colours and livery options
- ER3 protocol
- Nozzle locks