With the Encore S Fuel Dispenser, your hardest worker is on your forecourt. Every day, Encore S delivers unparalleled reliability that has proven to incur 30% fewer service calls than the competition. And it offers you the lowest cost of ownership, so you keep more profits in your pocket. And because the Encore S Fuel Dispenser is built for merchandising, it allows you to promote your brand and maximize your profit margins down the road. See why 19 out of 20 top U.S. c-store operators choose Encore.
Lowest maintenance cost. High return on investment. It’s no wonder most c-store operators choose Encore. Not only is it geared with the right equipment to protect and track your profits, it is also designed for a user-friendly fueling experience. See the advantages of having an Encore S Fuel Dispenser in your forecourt, and drive more traffic into your store.
- Robust electronics platform creates “always-on” reliability and integrates seamlessly with any third-party POS or Passport.
- Lowest installed maintenance cost
- High return on investment
- Enhanced customer profitability
- Reduced service budget
- Meter accuracy results in operational savings.
- Flow optimization allows for incremental transactions by having dispensers open during peak hours of operation. Flow is controlled at the nozzle for maximized system performance.
- Applause suite of marketing promotions with color screen pulls customers into your c-store for greater, more profitable sales.
- Multiple alternative fuel offerings drive traffic into your store by offering alternative fuel types at your site.
- More than two hoses per side clearly marks mid-level ethanol blends and prevents misfueling at your island.
- Timeless design and Tedlar® graphics enhance your brand image and look, creating a positive impression.
- Hydraulic layout/footprint eliminates the need to break concrete and replumb below grade, allowing for faster filter changes. And Encore can utilize existing pit boxes in retrofit sites.
- Wear-resistant surface area stays fresh longer to reduce the costly expense of rebranding.
- Modular approach to payment security future-proofs your system. By allowing for an expandable platform, the flexible design minimizes long-term expenses due to changing regulations.
- Enhanced dispenser security gives customers exactly what they pay for while fuel variance savings reduces theft.
- 2-year warranty includes labor
- 4-year corrosion protection
- Progressive lighting cues
- No pulse, no flow
- Hidden security clasp for pad lock
- Angled hose outlets
- LED display lighting
- 5.7" monochrome screen
- Forecourt merchandising with Applause™ TV or Applause Media System
- Bar code scanner
- Brand view canopy
- ISD ready for balanced vapor recovery
- Rounded and rectangular canopies
- Ultra-Hi Flow
- Up to 8 hoses (4 per side)
- FlexFuel models for alternative fuels
- 10.4" color screen
- Cash acceptor (US currency only)
- Contactless card reader
- Store & Forward
- FlexPay™ Encrypting PIN Pad (EPP)
- FlexPay Secure Card Reader (SCR)