The most efficient way to pump LPG
Maintain optimum flow rates quietly to enhance customer experience, pump LPG greater distances, gain flexibility in station design and eliminate vapour lock conditions.
Lower installation and maintenance costs
Lowest total cost of ownership with simpler installation, lower maintenance costs and less power consumption than alternative solutions.
Proven quality and durability
Solid construction using high quality components means the Premier family of submersible pumps has built a reputation for reliability and durability in thousands of LPG applications worldwide.
Red Jacket Premier
- Entry level option for lower flowrate requirements
- Flowrate 70 litres per minute at 7bar.
Red Jacket Premier MidFlow
- For LPG refuelling applications with low to intermediate flow requirements
- Flowrate 100 litres per minute at 7bar.
Red Jacket Premier HiFlow
- For higher capacity installations such as commercial vehicle fuelling facilities and bottle filling plants
- Flowrate 150 litres per minute at 7bar.
|Model||Premier||Premier MidFlow||Premier HiFlow|
|Flow rate at 7 Barª||70 litre/min||100 litre/min||150 litre/min|
|Flow rate at Maximum Efficiency||70 litre/min at 6.8 bar||130 litre/min at 5.8 bar||130 litre/min at 8.1 bar|
|Flow rate at 4 Barª||100 litre/min||170 Litre/min||190 litre/min|
|Unit Length (mm)||1506||1506||1896|
|Unit Weight (kg)||39||39||48|