Commercial home-based fuel management, simplified
Gilbarco Veeder-Root’s B2B Commercial Solutions deliver end-to-end coverage of home base fuel sites, providing an expanded solution from the site to the head office with the power and flexibility to manage fueling operations, control distribution, and monitor fuel levels. Our B2B Commercial Solutions are robust, stable, and modular, ensuring that all transactions are recorded, and is the ideal solution for home-based fuel deports, oil companies or facilities management companies that sell fuel.
Customers using fuel at home based depots
Oil Companies selling fuel
Facilities Management companies selling fuel
An automation solution for every commercial depot architecture.
Our B2B Commercial Fuel Management solutions provide significant fuel cost savings and operational benefits,. Regardless of the fueling method and authorisation requirements, commercial fleets with home based refueling depots, oil companies and facilities management companies selling fuel can remotely manage all of their sites and gain maximized control over fuel inventory and delivery.
Scalable commercial fuel management to growth with your business.
- End-to-end, yet scalable solution from the head office to the homebase.
- A robust controller for site automation and fueling authorisation.
- Supports versatile fueling authorisation methods such as RFID, MiFare, user codes and NFC identification.
- Flexible deployment with any fixed site architecture, types of dispensers, ATGs, and other equipment.
- DataFLEX360 generates customised periodic reports for accounting, budgeting, and operations management.
- Highly durable and field-proven controller in severe weather, harsh environments and extreme climates.
- Integrates with various types of electronic dispensers for maximum fuel savings.
- Integrates with the AccuTrip+ for odometer and vehicle data readings as well as vehicle location details.
- Supports all types of fuel dispensers including bio-fuels, alternative fuels, and eco-friendly gas such as CNG/LPG
- Provides tight control of fuel usage and alerts on irregular fuel consumption reducing expenses, misuse, and losses