GPU90 is our Global Gear Pump solution utilizing rugged components to allow our customers a choice between a Vane or Gear pump technology. Originally released and tested in aggressive fuel markets around the world, this Pump performance has also been lab and field tested extensively in India, SEA, LA and MENA with the same impressive results.
GPU90 was developed to further strengthen Gilbarco’s global pump portfolio. It was originally targeted to support export markets that have highly variable fuel quality. Regardless of installed equipment brands, markets can experience higher rates of wear and tear on the hydraulics system and often have a higher total cost of meter maintenance.
- Seamless Upgrade path
- 14 dB Quieter than Vane Pump
- GPU90 is our Global Pump solution utilizing rugged components to allow our customers a choice between a Vane or Gear pump technology
- Flow Rate: delivers 90 LPM max with 1 hose in HD configuration & 35 LPM with 2 hose dispensing simultaneously in SD configuration.
- Air Separation: Integral air separation mechanism to ensure the air separation performance as per OIML Norms (OIML R117-2/ R118).
- Noise Level in dispenser: Max 72dB
- Inlet: Rear Inlet similar to Vane GPU90
- Operating Conditions:
- Operating temperature: - 40 °C to + 55 °C
- Fuel type: Standard Fuel
*Gasolines that include up to 10% ethanol, petroleum diesels, biodiesels up to B5 (5% ASTM grade biodiesel blend), and kerosene/mineral spirits
- Vertical lift: 4.5m (Pump pulley - Fuel level)
- Horizontal run: 30 m Max
- Altitude: Up to 1000 m