Fully scalable and upgradeable
A modular system that can be built for low end site automation purposes to high end solutions with communications between the forecourts, oil companies and retail suppliers.
Easy to use
An intelligent and familiar interface providing sophisticated functionalities, reports and operations such as site automation, stock management and promotion editing.
Adaptable to suit customer needs
No matter what business model - company operated or dealer operated - the PassPort Europe Back Office System (BOS) can be adapted and built to suit customers needs.
Up to date technology
ARTS based automation system and .NET technology. The PassPort Europe BOS can seamlessly integrate a variety of existing software components.
Ability to integrate some third parties components such as QSR, label editor, HR management and BI applications.
- Passport Point of Sale (POS) and Back Office System (BOS) incorporate a centralised database eliminating the need for any further reconciliation.
- Hand held WinCE devices can be integrated with the Passport BOS providing mobility on the forecourt, in the shop or at the warehouse.
- The user can work off-line and synchronise automatically when a network link is available.
Efficient / flexible inventory
- Ability to continue selling during dry and wetstock counts or management.
- Typical functionalities normally managed centrally but can be easily accessed remotely.
- Fast and accurate X and Z report.
- The fully configurable dynamic On Line Analytical Processing (OLAP) engine for an agile local business analysis.
- The high quality crystal report engine for all static printouts.
- Distribute special offers and promotions through printouts and customer displays.
- Promotions can be controlled and administrated centrally by the company.