Maximize up-time and increase productivity with a scalable, up-gradable forecourt management solution.
The COMPASS Bundle offers wet-stock management, site control and forecourt reconciliation in an easy-to-use web-based portal and is completely upgradeable to Retail Head Office (RHO) to provide a clear, real-time and centralised Head Office view to analyse performance and make the right business decisions.
COMPASS is a technology bundle consisting of our TLS4B automatic tank gauge, PSS 5000 forecourt controller and LIGO embedded forecourt management software.
Consisting of Back Office (BOS), Point of Sale (POS) and reporting system, Ligo is embedded within our DOMS PSS 5000 and provides a complete wet stock management solution at site level.
IMPROVES BUSINESS PERFORMANCE
- Remote control from anywhere
- Real time alarm
- Inventory management
Minimal fuel loss
- Delivery record process enforcement
- Fuel reconciliation
- Cash management
- Attendant performance report
- Eliminate tank dips
- Pre-configured and remote price change
UPGRADEABLE & SCALABLE
- Existing customers maximize their past investment and can upgrade easily to complement their existing Doms or Veeder Installation to get the complete COMPASS solution.
- Each COMPASS element opens a wide range of options for further extension
- PSS 5000 can be upgraded time to time with additional for new equipment's
- TLS has numerous software options as well as hardware sensors LIGO embedded software can expand to:
- C-store POS
- a completed Head Office Suite (Fleet, Retail, Card Management)
INTEGRATED FOR SIMPLICITY AND SUPPORT
LIGO embedded software is the central point of command and interface with forecourt controller and ATG (Automatic Tank Gauging) and provide BOS and POS functionality the same time. Being a web application makes it accessible from any web enabled device hence suppressing the need for a dedicated PC.
COMPASS installation and configuration is quick and easy:
- one technician and one session for all (FCC, ATG & SW)
- it is pre-configured and plug and play
LIGO, the Fuel and Outdoor POS is embedded in the forecourt controller.
- User interface is accessible through any web enabled application.
- record daily sales, deliveries and inventories for wet stock management
- generate report on sales and operational performances
BOS - Back office system
- Retail fuel service sites management covering all aspects of operations in real-time
- Pricing and product catalogue
- All wet stock management functions
- Employees and shift management
- Customer management with local accounts
POS - Point of sale
- Pump and tank real time status and control
- Dry item sales in the forecourt
- Integrated part of the BOS
- Access locally or remotely using any bowser or mobile device
- Real time view on station operations, sales, inventories, shifts
- Easily generate report covering all activity aspects