The Legacy dispenser is made in the USA to the highest quality standards.
We called upon our decades of experience with Highline™, Trimline, and commercial units.
Then we added the time-proven technologies of The Advantage® series. And the Legacy® series was born.
The electronic Legacy® model allows communications with controllers, cash registers, and computers for complete retail site management.
Key Distinguishing Feature:
Designed for highly reliable service and lower cost of ownership.
- Simplified hydraulics
- Improved service access
- Hydraulic connections reduced by over 50% for fewer potential leak points
Legacy® Electronic pumps and dispensers feature electronics that can communicate with controllers, cash registers, and computers for complete retail site management.
- Easy-to-read black-on-orange liquid crystal displays.
- Painted lower doors.
- Electromechanical totalizers.
- Hose retrievers.
- Gilbarco® patented "fail safe" solid-state pulsers.
- Measurement in US gallons, liters, or Imperial gallons
- Gilbarco 'C' meter for standard and high flow models
- Solid state pulsers
- Gerotor gear pump with passive air seperation system - 3/4 hp motor (self-contained models only)
- Hoses and nozzles sold separately
- 27-inch locking lower access doors, painted/decal
- Lighted face plates
- Electro-mechanical totalizers
- Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) with orange backlighting
- Hose retriever
- Lane-oriented putdowns (Ultra-Hi, Master & Satellite models)
- Island-oriented putdowns (Standard flow & High flow models)
- Liquid Controls® meter for Ultra-Hi models
- Programmable for 6 digit money (xxxx.xx)
- Four-piston positive displacement meters (excluding Ultra-Hi)
- Electronic calibration
- Gerotor pumping units (for self-contained pumps only)
- Stainless steel lower doors
- Incremental preset
- Nozzle-activated reset
- Satellite-on light
- Visual discharge indicators
- Hoses: 12' x 3/4"for standard flow; 12' x 1" for high-flow rate units