4DET - Data Entry Terminal
The Postec Forecourt Data Entry Terminal (4DET) is an outdoor terminal specifically designed for use in fuel marketing operations in both retail and commercial (including unmanned) sites. The 4DET is a “thin client” terminal consisting of a cluster of peripherals wrapped in a layer of intelligence to facilitate forecourt LAN communications.
The 4DET facilitates wet-stock automation and control on the forecourt when coupled with the Postec Communications Controller through a number of key forecourt applications. These applications can be mixed to provide a variety of functionality to both customers and forecourt attendants.
- Low cost for non-banking applications
- Improve customer experience
- Free your staff to focus on the customer
- Drive new business growth
- Graphical back-lit LCD display
- Configurable back-lit keyboard
- Magnetic Card Reader
- RFID Mifare Smart Card reader/writer
- Bar code scanner
- Receipt printer