Tankstelle & Mittelstand is the most significant trade show for the German independent petrol filling stations. The trade show is patronised by the most important organisations of the sector attracting an audience averagely 3,000 visitors bi-annually.
The trade show attracts various business sectors, such as:
- Retail and Forecourt lane
- Shop and Convenience
- Car wash
- Car repair and garage equipment
- Service and Installation
BFT is an established platform for Gilbarco Veeder-Root to meet with both existing and new customers, to demonstrate the true value of our products and services as well as share face to face interaction with customers.
The Gilbarco Veeder-Root stand will be located in Gang B, (MB 12). We look forward to seeing you at the event.
About Gilbarco Veeder-Root
Gilbarco Veeder-Root is a global market leader in fuelling and payment systems for retail fuelling and adjacent markets. With a universal range, global reach, deep-rooted expertise and superior customer service, Gilbarco Veeder-Root is committed to building better business for its customers. By understanding the challenges that our customers face, we are able to meet their needs with adaptable and expandable solutions.
Our range of solutions are designed to maximise uptime and profitability. These include:
- Pumps & Dispensers – An unparalleled range of robust, reliable, accurate and secure technology.
- Wetstock Management – Smart solutions to enable the total control of wetstock monitoring, consolidation and reconciliation.
- Retail Solutions – A comprehensive selection of POS, BOS and HOS for retail forecourts.
- Business Support – Onsite and remote service and support designed to protect assets and drive operational efficiency.
The Gilbarco Veeder-Root group of companies has manufacturing, sales, distribution and service locations in North and South America, Europe, Asia and the Pacific Rim. It is headquartered in Greensboro, NC, with manufacturing and research and development centres in Germany, Italy, UK, Denmark, U.S., India, Argentina, Brazil, China, Australia and Mexico. The European, Middle East and Africa headquarters is based in Basildon, United Kingdom.