FlexPay NC3L is the next generation CRIND capable of transforming your forecourt into a powerful and multidimensional profit centre.
Gilbarco Veeder-Root have been the global market leader in forecourt payment solutions since 1970 with more than 350,000 terminals installed world-wide – demonstrating the globe-spanning security, reliability and profitability of FlexPay™ payment solutions.
Extended hours of operation
- All FlexPay™ payment solutions are designed for supporting both attended and unattended sites. With FlexPay™, you can operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, even if your site is unmanned.
Top rated security
- FlexPay NC3L is based on SPOT M7, the latest generation payment platform from Gilbarco Veeder-Root. Spot M7 is certified to the latest PCI5 regulations, the highest standard of electronic payment security.
- All FlexPay™ terminals are EMV level 1 & 2 as well as PCI PED POS-A certified.
Advanced customer experience assured
- Promotions, couponing and merchandising help to increase customer loyalty and stimulate additional sales. FlexPay NC3L can also facilitate fleet card and loyalty programs, delivering advanced communication through its rich and functional user interface.
Increase your site throughput
- Gilbarco Veeder-Root’s range of FlexPay terminals are designed to be familiar and easy to use for customer's convenience.
- Reduce queueing times and increase opening hours and revenue, whilst also gaining more control over your forecourt business.
Reduce your operating costs
- FlexPay N3CL improves site automation by facilitating faster transactions and allowing your site to run more smoothly and efficiently for maximum profitability.
Multiple payment options
- FlexPay™ accepts any debit, credit and loyalty card, cash, contactless, vouchers and Near Field Technology
- Gilbarco Veeder-Root terminals are scalable ensuring future upgrades and adaptability.
Designed to attract and excite
- The 12" screen will be the star of your forecourt, vibrantly projecting your advertising or promotional campaign.
- Incorporating Gilbarco Veeder-Root SPOT M7 payment platform anything is possible including promotions, couponing and merchandising to help increase customer loyalty and stimulate additional sales.
Easy to service
- Whether it is to replace the roll of paper, regular engineer maintenance check-up or 3rd party money collection, the payment terminals front access panels allow ease of access whilst maintaining a high level of security.
- Good maintenance access to front panels.
Integrates with third parties dispensers
- Designed to be easily retrofitted onto other manufacturer's dispensers as required.
|Gilbarco technology SPOT M7
|Double-sided, factory fit, or field retrofit
|Cards only (options: scan barcodes, contactless reader)
|Hybrid, manual or motorized with anti-skimming
|16-key pin pad
|6 or 8cm paper width
|High speed graphic printer, tear-off or automatic cutting system and presenter mode
|12-inch wide screen with touch functionality and vandal-resistant glass display, or 5.7” display with 8 lateral metal keys
|EMV Level 1 and Level 2, PCI PED 4x (POS-A)
|IP54 rating, LED lighting, anti-skimming, 2D barcode scanner, contactless reader